A Vintage Surf Themed E-Session with a Really Cool Couple Shot by My AWESOME Friend

>> Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I am SOOOO excited to bring you today's engagement session from one of my FAVORITE photographers of all time, Jessica Frey at Jessica Frey Photography.  Jessica and I met at a Jasmine Star Workshop about a year ago.  We instantly connected and I'm so happy and grateful for the friendship we've developed since.  Plus...with our friendship comes the opportunity to second shoot for each other.  Which just so happens to be the case with today's couple.  Jessica asked if I was available to second shoot with her for Shannon & Mike's August 5, 2011 wedding and I was over the moon excited to say absolutely, YES!.  So a few months ago we headed out to Carpinteria, a small beach community between Ventura and Santa Barbara on the California coast, to shoot their amazing engagement session.  Jessica asked me to come along to assist her and to meet Shannon and Mike so we'd be acquainted before their big day.  And boy did we all have fun!  These two are super sweet and so much fun to be around and I can't wait for their wedding this coming Friday at the Rincon Beach Club!.

So go on...check out the fun and be sure to take a gander at the cool save-the-dates and programs Shannon & Mike designed from this shoot, very creative!


























Photographer: The AHHH-MAZING Jessica Frey Photography
Venue:  Rincon Beach Club: Carpinteria Beach
Submission via Two Bright Lights

FYI...here are the save-the-dates, program and rehearsal dinner invitations created from the engagement images.  Super creative, huh?  



And here's a shot of me and Jessica after the shoot.  LOVE my friend!


7 comments:

{The Perfect Palette} August 3, 2011 at 12:58 PM  

such a cute theme. Love that orange surf board.

xoxo, chrissy
The Perfect Palette

Kristen {Savvy Deets Bridal} August 4, 2011 at 7:00 AM  

What a great eshoot! I love it all, from the surfboard shots, to the footprints on the beach, to standing in the surf! Love the invitation suite as well!

Jessica August 4, 2011 at 8:06 AM  

Love this! The surfboard shots are so cute and the invite looks amazing!!

Spun Sugar Suite August 4, 2011 at 8:21 AM  

What a fun day at the beach! I love the adirondack chair shots, those are my favorite. Cute couple!

Jessica Frey Photography August 5, 2011 at 8:58 AM  

Thanks Fab you Bliss you...loved seeing these on your blog and can't wait to have you shooting with me today! It's going to be an Endless Summer!

Post a Comment

Eddie Bauer Weekly Specials: A New Deal Every Monday.  Check Out This Week’s Special Offer.
Free shipping at JackRogersUSA.com

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP